We are open to work with wholesale buyers of any legal form: legal entities (LLC, JSC, PJSC), Individual Entrepreneurs and group purchasing organizations. Deliveries are performed according to the standard terms of cooperation.
You can place an order in the most convenient way for you:
- By means of our online store. There is no obligatory registration on our website, still it is recommended: it opens access to your personal account, where you can get up-to-date information on the status of the current order at any time, previous orders history, as well as access to settings of news and advertising mailings. To place an order, please add the necessary goods to the basket (pressing “buy” button on the page of each item) and complete the checkout by filling in contact details and a delivery address. We will call you back and SMS to confirm the order was successfully placed.
- By phones 8-800-222-430-2 (toll-free call in Russia), 8-812-676-888-5
- By email. Download up-to-date price lists, fill in the required number of goods and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only registered users are able to download the price lists.
Only orders exceeding the minimum order amount of 5,000 rubles, but not less than 3 articles, are accepted for processing.
The invoice is valid within 3 banking days. If funds are not received within this term, the order will be cancelled. Shipment is to be carried out within 2 business days, counting from the date of receipt of the payment.
There are 3 delivery options:
- EXW our warehouse (pick-up). Available in St. Petersburg at Sofiyskaya str. 54. The maximum storage time of an order is 7 days, after that the order will be cancelled. If you cannot pick up the order within this time, you can extend the storage time by calling 8-800-222-430-2 or 8-812-676-888-5.
- Our branded delivery service. Available within the Leningrad region only and for orders over 15 000 rubles. For more information, please call 8-800-222-430-2 or 8-812-676-888-5.
- Transport companies, carrying out deliveries throughout Russia. You can choose any appropriate Transport Company you like. The decision is up to you.
Free of charge delivery:
- Delivery within St. Petersburg by our delivery service for orders over 15 000 rubles.
- Within 300 km from St. Petersburg for orders over 60 000 rubles.
- 500 rubles - delivery within St. Petersburg for orders 7 000-15 000 rubles.
- 13 rubles per kilometer outside the Ring Highway for the orders over 20 000 rubles.
Please pay attention:
- The dimensions of the order and the distance directly affect the cost of delivery. The final amount can be checked with our operator at the order approval stage.
- When sending fragile goods, transport companies may require crating the cargo. The crate will by additionally charged by the transport company. You can check the cost of crating on the website or by contacting manager of the selected transport company. Responsibility for the safety and integrity of the cargo passes to the transport company once the cargo was collected.
Required documents for a contract
«Estet» performs wholesale deliveries solely on the basis of an Agreement with legal entities or Individual Entrepreneurs. To settle a contract, we need a set of documents, including copies of:
- TIN (Taxpayer Identification Number),
- PSRN (Primary State Registration Number),
- the two first sheets and the last one of the Charter,
- a copy of the records sheet from Unified State Register of Legal Entities (or Unified State Register of Individual Entrepreneurs) valid within 3 months,
- passports (applicable for Individual Entrepreneurs only),
- Company set up document (applicable for LLC),
- CEO appointment order,
- original statement of absence of debts to the budget,
- the original power of attorney when working through a representative.
Additional documents may be required when necessary.
Submitted documents must be certified by the company seal and signature of an authorized person.